Constant Contact Inc is a US-based online marketing firm that has as its core business, the SaaS email marketing platform. The company was one of the early pioneers of the email outsourcing market. Since 1995 it has provided its services to the online community.
Features of Constant Contact Email Platform
- Free trial with full features
- Double opt-in process
- Wide varieties of subscriber registration forms, pages, and snippets
- Landing page templates
- Newsletter templates
- Mobile-friendly option on all templates
- A built-in social program that can grow branding
- A/B Split testing for an automation process
- Autoresponders that integrate with most third-party Apps
- Advance tracking reports including deliveries, opens, bounced, clickthrough, shares, etc.
- Google ads integration
- Instagram and FaceBook ads
- Banner and Gift cards integration
- Mobile Apps
- E-commerce integration to make purchasing directly from the inbox
Constant Contact prices are based on the number of subscribers on your list and are billed monthly.
Prices start at $9.90 per month for 500 users
Contracting the services of this email platform is fast and seamless. It can be done in 3 – 4 steps.
- Register an account with Constant Contact
- Confirm your email
- Login and setup your account details
- Start sending your newsletter
My experience with Constant Contact
During one of my special projects, I used this platform. I found the tools and resources very complementary to my goals. Here are some processes I found helpful.
- Automatic bounce and bad email administration. This helped me maintain a clean and productive list
- Email Scheduling tool: I was able to segment my list based on time zones, work conditions, type of device, and client type. This increased my open and response rates.
- A/B Split testing: I was able to test for better time delivery; best subject title; banner formats; newsletter content, etc.
- List-building snippets: I seamlessly inserted these snippets into articles, registration forms, and even on third-party pages. This allows me to build the mailing at unbelievable speed.
Viastra Pen Rating for Constant Contact
We are happy to recommend this platform to companies of any size, regardless of your technical capacity. You can use Constant Contact without the need for an advanced webmaster.
For webmasters just about to build your list, you will be able to enjoy all the pro features at no cost. Use templates to send your newsletters or get a designer to create one.
To experts and existing companies, get more deliveries, maintain a cleaner list, and get better conversions.
Plan on building an email list? Approach us for a free assessment. We will tell you how much and how long it will take to build a list with 25,000 subscribers.
Disclaimer: This review is completely objective. Please note that Viastra Pen has no financial association or benefits with Constant Contact Inc.